Hits 2774 | Created 2003-10-11 | Modified 2007-06-11
Really stuck playing the Little Wizard Game?
· By 'Anon' - "How come NO Spells work except for "Fugit Vim"?"
Answer: Well that's just not true!
· By 'DF' - "I am having a lot of trouble getting very far on the game. I would love to explore the whole kingdom. can you give me a spell for health or some kind of cheat code? Thanks"
Answer: Try the new walkthru page, it might help.
· By 'Feedback' - "pleassss sir i cant figure out how to get through walls can you tell me"
Answer: Cast a Frenis Vim (See a question below for spell cheats link).
· By 'Feedback' - "What IS that asi tacil spell good for..?!?!?"
Answer: Your guess is as good as mine, I'm no wizard you know.
· By 'L.D.' - "I am writing you to inquire about the mixture of the 'simple' teleport spell mentioned in your "Help on this Game" section, located on the web site [www.java-gaming.com]. Please send the necessary plants and the order in which to mix them at you earliest convenience."
Answer: Okay, enough emails about this, here is the link to a page that lists all the game's spells and how to make them:
· By 'A.O.' - "could you please give me some hints...I have spent way too much time trying to figure this game out...kudos to you! I've made treorbum tanis and have found 5 keys I think throughout the game but then when I goto the bottom right area of the game one of those brown guys always corners me and kills me...the attacking plants are particularly annoying...if you could help me with some spells or something...I would really appreciate it!"
Answer: Learning the Voidum spell allows you to move around the world more quickly and the plants to make it normally always grow around cauldrons. If you also learn how to destroy walls or trees you will be able to bypass tricky and annoying areas. The final destination is to the south west. You will need one other spell to complete the game, but I'm not saying which one!
· By 'T.B.' - "How many more mail do you have to get to post a cheat file online? Or can I find the file somewhere else?"
Answer: There is now an on-line cheat file, but you'll have to be desperate enough to email me to find out where it is!
· By '?' - "ok i was going to play this game the little wizard, and it said loading please wait and i waited and waited and waited i waited like 30 minutes !! what could be wrong?"
Answer: Well, it only should take a few minutes even on a slow dial-up connection like mine. If you tell me your browser, version, and platform, I'll see if I can figure it out. Does the loading bar continue to move, or just a grey screen?
· By 'T.H.' - "PLLLEEEAASSSSEEE!!! I am dying to know how to make walls dissappear! Please let me know! From a desperate player."
Answer: Email sent with instructions - if you sound this desperate, then I don't mind telling you!
· By 'T.B.' - "The walking man are talking about a river, is it hard to find?"
Answer: It's to the south-west on the map.
· By '?' - "One bug I've found so far. When I use the spell to get open up the walls in one of the special rooms and walk up and down the corridors between the rooms the game freezes when I go to the very top of the room."
Answer: Problem with walking at top of corridors near secret rooms should be resolved now. However, if you will insist on blowing holes in the edge of the level and then wandering into it, there may still be problems in store for you...
· By 'M.G.' - "One problem though, all the spells there are too many is there an online list?"
Answer: Not at the moment, there is a list of spell names and what they do in the help file, but not how to make them. If I get a lot more mail asking, then I will post a cheat file on-line.
· By '?' - "Are the demons those blue things with wings?"
· By '?' - "If so, Beezalticum does not work on them."
Answer: Yes, it does. But sometimes spells need direct contact of the monster running into it to take effect, a glancing blow often will not take effect.
· By '?' - "When making Beezalticum, a little red devil comes out of the pot rather than one of those blue things, so I thought maybe the spell is mixed up."
Answer: Yes, a red devil does appear during the mixing, which is an unfortunate side-effect of the spell, which to be honest, I never guessed would happen - the spells kind of grew themselves organically. However, it doesn't present too many problems to progress in the game. I may try and remove the side-effect at some point.
· By '?' - "Ticum Deum spell also summons devil"
Answer: See answer above. Also note that what is already in the cauldron when you start a new spell can cause this.
· By '?' - "PLLLEEEAASSSSEEE!!! I am dying to know how to make walls dissappear! Please let me know! From a desperate player."